[mantra-multi][mantra-column width=”3/4″]Voted “Deck of the Year” 2006 at Aeclectic Tarot (the world’s largest online tarot community), the Victorian Romantic Tarot has proved to be a wildly popular and very usable deck. Following the familiar Rider Waite Smith tarot structure these are wonderfully narrative, emotive cards that will appeal to collectors, lovers of Victoriana and tarot enthusiasts alike.
The pictures are based on gorgeous original 19th century engravings from European and American artists many of which are now rare. The result is a most extraordinary range of images from artists both famous and forgotten.
- Based on original Victorian engravings, recomposed, redrawn and coloured by Baba Studio.
- Published in a standard edition and a short-run mini edition.
- Cards printed on special playing card stock with a soft-sheen varnish.
- A companion book is also available for this edition.
- You can see a comparison of some of the first and second edition cards on our Facebook page HERE.
The first edition of the Victorian Romantic Tarot and the Gold Limited edition are now out of print.
The current edition can be ordered on our shop HERE.